A luxury Botswana safari taking in a selection of award-winning luxury camps combined with world-class game viewing. Look out for wild dogs, lions and large herds of elephants from mokoros, game vehicles, boats, hot air balloons, light aircraft and on foot.
Starting your safari at the world famous Mombo Camp, explore this predator-rich capital, particularly renowned for its wildlife documentaries. Swiftly followed by Vumbura with its wild dogs and cheetah, before taking to the air for an enchanting hot air balloon ride over the Delta, followed by a scenic helicopter ride and culminating in the stunning Selinda Camp with great views, wild dogs, leopard, hippos and more. This magical safari explores some of the most beautiful areas in Botswana giving you the ultimate chance of seeing the predators and other wildlife that get to call it home.
WHAT MAKES THIS SAFARI EXTRAORDINARY
- Become awestruck at the dizzying array of stars in the night skies.
- Feel the heartbeat of the Okavango Delta exploring the labyrinth of waterways, islands and lagoons of this bizarre natural wonder (seasonal waters).
- Immerse yourself in the intense wildlife experience of the most game-rich safari locations in the Okavango Delta.
- Explore the private Selinda Concession with its renowned game viewing, including resident wild dog dens and huge elephant herds.
- Stay in three of Botswana’s most luxurious camps with exceptional guiding as standard.